Friday 19 August 2011

Rational Jazz on the iPad..

For my first blog....

I was pondering whether I could justify the purchase of an iPad. Like most people these days, they already have a laptop and smart phone that can sync email and calendar appointments and work on the move.

Recent developments in IBMs Rational's Jazz technology (that supports the Software Delivery Lifecycle) meant the value of using an iPad in day to day life is increasing. With the 3.0.1 release of the software, I can now access the Requirements, Planning, Development and Testing capabilities through the Safari browser on my iPad, tidy!

Although technically not a supported browser yet, you can see from the pic that I can now review Test Plans, browse Requirements and look at Development tasks.


2 comments:

  1. Your first blog is something I'm interested in too!
    While the iPad has browser access I wonder if there is whether there is a development opportunity here for an app that matches the form factor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. Moose.....at least for Safari to offer tabbed browsing.

    ReplyDelete